ERTRAC Annual Conference 2019
Three new Roadmaps will be presented and distributed: on "Connected Automated Driving", on "Road Safety", and on "Long Distance Freight Transport". The event will include an exhibition showcasing some examples of innovation in the automotive and mobility sector.
- When: 4 April 2019, 9.15-16.00h
- Where: L'Arsenal, 950 Chaussée de Wavre, 1040 Brussels
- 09:15-10:00 Welcome coffee and visit of exhibition
- 10:00 Introductory Session: which place for Road Transport Research in Horizon Europe?
- 10:45 The European Green Vehicles Initiative: 10 years of achievements and future perspectives
- 11:45 Europe on the way to Connected Automated Driving: presentation of new ERTRAC Roadmap
- 2:45 Lunch break and visit of the exhibition
- 14:00 Road Safety: a research roadmap to support the Vision Zero
- 14:45 Long Distance Freight Transport: a new roadmap for a sector in transformation
- 15:30 Conclusions
- 16:00 End of conference
To register for the event, click here.