Conference Clean energy, clean mobility
European cities are moving massively into electric mobility. Renewable energy in the city is also growing fast, mostly solar as the most viable clean source of energy in densely populated areas. This conference addresses the need for integrating e-mobility and renewables, facilitated by ICT and how these developments can reinforce benefits instead of creating problems for each other.
This conference brings together outstanding examples from Europe, focusing on:
- Large scale e-mobility parking and energy exchange experiences
- Smart EV-charging in the city to ‘un-stress’ the grid
- Energy Management Systems in Europe
- Tools for energy planning
- Developing viable business models
The example projects demonstrate the need for an ‘energy systems’ approach in which the energy and mobility sector can produce synergies and reinforce each other.
Programme and registration