Centre for EU Transport Projects workshop: Accessibility of Public Transport to All
The CEUTP plans to organize a workshop in the fall. In particular, during the workshop, the host would like to discuss and compare experience of Member States in three main issues:
- Public policy: what kind of acts and regulations are in force in different countries. How does it work, what kind of institutions are responsible for organizing a transport for people with disabilities, finance policy etc;
- Implementation of the projects: examples of projects financed from EU funds that can boast of good solutions;
- Technical solutions: review of technical and operational solutions which can be useful for people with disabilities, implementation of Commission Regulation (EU) No 1300/2014 of 18 November 2014 on the technical specifications for interoperability relating to accessibility of the Union’s rail system for persons with disabilities and persons with reduced mobility, etc.
In preview of this workshop, we invite you to join us for an online discussion on 9 July, at 10-12 CEST. We will set up the base for discussion and exchanges, with first introduction of the CEUTP’s experience on the above-mentioned points and questions to address:
- We support transport accessibility – Paweł Engel – Deputy Director of the Transport Analysis and Programming Department, CEUTP
- Accessibility of Polish transport – people with disabilities point of view « – FADO Social Cooperative
- Innovations in accessibility
You can found out more and register here.