Urban Electric Mobility Initiative (UEMI) factsheets and policy papers available
A number of factsheets and policy papers were developed in cooperation with the SOLUTIONS team, including papers on public transport, logistics, fuel switch options and mobility planning. The papers are available on the website and webinars will be held in 2017 on these and other topics.
Below is a list of the topics of the policy papers:
- Electric mobility in a 1.5 Degree Celsius stabilisation pathway for urban transport
- Synergies and co-benefits of sustainable urban mobility solutions
- Barriers to low-carbon transport
- Transferability of urban mobility measures
- National framework policies for emobility
- Local framework policies for emobility
A number of tools are also available on the website for use by transport professionals.