Upcoming Polis Working Group meetings in 2018
Polis Working Groups meetings:
- 14 September 2018: Polis Working Group on public parking - Prague, Czech Republic. The meeting will be preceded by the EPA-Polis annual urban workshop on the 13 September. Contact: email@example.com
- (25 September 2018) POSTPONED to Spring 2019: Polis Working Group on bike sharing - London, UK. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 18 October 2018: Polis Working Group meeting on clean vehicles – Paris, France. The meeting will be organised back-to-back with a joint CleanMobilEnergy and SEEV4-city workshop. The day after there will be a session on "Electromobility roll-out in cities" at the AUTONOMY and the Urban Mobility Summit. Contact: GLozzi@polisnetwork.eu and/or TMourey@polisnetwork.eu.
- 25 October 2018: Polis Traffic Efficiency & Mobility Working Group meeting - Greenwich (London), UK. The WG meeting will be organised back to back with a workshop of the MAVEN project (24 October) dealing with the traffic management implications of highly automated vehicles. Contact email@example.com
- 20-21 November 2018: Joint Polis-ITF/Safer City Streets meeting on urban road safety – Manchester, UK. The WG meeting will be organised back to back to the Polis Conference and Polis Annual General Assembly in Manchester, allowing you to combine the two events.
- 21 November 2018: Urban Freight Working Group meeting - Manchester, UK. The meeting is organised back-to-back with the Polis Conference (22-23 November 2018, Manchester, UK). Contact: GLozzi@polisnetwork.eu
- 21 November 2018: Polis Annual General Assembly (Polis members only) - Manchester, UK
- 22-23 November 2018: 2018 Annual Polis Conference - Manchester, UK. Registration is now open! Register here!