TEN-T Issue Paper: Stakeholder Consultation
Albeit consolidated into one single document, the issues papers have been divided into the following topics: enabling multi-modality and efficient freight logistics, boosting intelligent transport systems, boosting new technologies and innovation, efficiently integrating urban nodes and extending cooperation with third countries.
The document is accessible here
All stakeholders are invited to contribute to these issue papers. The deadline to submit the inputs is 22nd May at the following email adresses:
- Enabling multi-modality and efficient freight logistics: email@example.com
- Boosting intelligent transport systems: XALD@ramboll.com; Marko.Maenpaa@ramboll.fi
- Boosting new technologies and innovation: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Efficiently integrating urban nodes: email@example.com
- Extending cooperation with third countries: MEDCNC@it.pwc.com
Comments on the general part should be sent directly to the European Commission at the e-mail address MOVE-B1-CNC@ec.europa.eu.