Save the date: SWITCH Final Conference "Embracing Active Travel for Health", 14 April 2016
The event will look at:
- Biking and walking take-up among school children through gamification;
- Encouraging active travel take up at life changing moments;
- Embracing active travel for health through medical advice;
- Delivering personalised travel planning in different settings (residential and workplaces);
- Using ICT to boost active travel.
The SWITCH Campaign Guide and Toolbox will be unveiled to a wider audience. The Campaign Guide is a resource made for transport planners, practitioners working in travel behavioural change, and sustainable mobility advocates on how to design and develop a tailored SWITCH campaign.
The conference is a half day event, and will be followed by a training seminar for SWITCH Follower Cities.
The event is free to attend. The conference language will be English.
This workshop is organised back to back to the 3rd European Conference on Sustainable Urban Mobility Plans on 12-13 April 2016.
For more information and registrations, please visit the event webpage.