RE@SIEW conference call for papers - deadline 6 June
Topics on Electromobility include, but are not limited to:
- Econcomics and markets for electric vehicles
- Electromobility as strategy element for sustainbale cities
- Policies, standards, markets and profitability of electric vehicles
- Implementation: roll-out strategies for electromobility in cities
- Implementing electromobility: how can companies, cities and research work together?
- Future development: how can strategic and technological roadmaps for electromobility in cities look like?
- Financing schemes for electromobility and charging infrastructures in cities
- Diverse fields of apllication: electrification of public and private fleets in cities
- Electrified car sharing schemes
- Electric vehicles and micro smart grids.
Please submit abstracts (up to half a page) to email@example.com
Deadline for submission of abstracts is 6 June 2014.