Registration open for European Road Safety Summer School
The course is aimed at professionals dealing with road safety issues and gives participants the chance to expand their knowledge and expertise in this field. The course will present an integrated approach to road safety, based on good examples from European countries, within a short time and with ample networking and knowledge exchange opportunities.
Themes and topics include:
- Safe System approach, vision and strategy, target setting, data-driven policy;
- road safety and specific risk groups (e.g. young car drivers);
- road safety and sustainable mobility (special attention will be paid to vulnerable road users);
- national, regional and local road safety strategies in education and awareness raising, infrastructure and technology;
- enforcement as part of an integrated approach to road safety
Registration is open:
Polis member benefit from a 10% discrount on the registration fee.
To find out more and to register, go to www.roadsafetysummerschool.be