Polis Side Event at the International Transport Forum on 18 May 2016 in Leipzig. Final programme is now available.
The 2016 edition on the International Tansport Forum (ITF) held under the theme "Green and Inclusive Transport" will feature a Side event on Wednesday, 18 May which is organised by Polis in cooperation with the Transport, Health and Environment Pan-European Programme (THE PEP) and the PASTA project.
This Side Event will showcase a range of projects across sectors aimed at promoting active travel, as well as good practice case studies where national policy has been successfully implemented at local level.
The event will be moderated by Polis Secretary General Karen Vanclysen.
The speaker line-up comprises:
- Mr. Peter Mann, Transport Services Director, Bristol City Council, United Kingdom
- Mr. Mark Frequin, Director General, Ministry of Infrastructure and Environment, the Netherlands
- Dr. Florinda Boschetti, Project Manager, Environment and Health in Transport, Polis
- Mr. Scott Streiner, Chair and Chief Executive Officer, Canadian Transportation Agency
- Mrs. Eva Molnar, Director of the Sustainable Transport Division of the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe (UNECE)
- Mr. Christian Schweizer, Technical Officer, WHO Regional Office for Europe, THE PEP Secretariat