London Workshop: Clean Bus Procurement
This workshop will take place on 25-26 March 2014 at the Crystal in London. Hosted by Clean Fleet's project partner Transport for London (TfL), the workshop will examine:
- London Transport Policy, Planning and Strategies - how these are working towards clean and sustainable transport.
- Procurement of clean buses – covering TfL's commercial procurement strategy and the experience of other European Member States.
- How pollutants and emissions from road vehicles, especially particulate matter emissions, will need to be reduced further – including:
- How retro-fitting various pollution reduction technologies can reduce particulate matter and nitrous oxide emissions.
- The future of clean bus technology and how this fits into London's bus programme.
The workshop is open to public authorities and fleet operators in Europe, and other relevant stakeholders. It is free of charge.
With only a few day to go until registration closes, please ensure to register as places are limited. To register, click here.