GrowSmarter project Webinar - Friday 10 March 2017 11:00-12:30 CET
The webinar will also be the occasion to exchange progress, challenges and lessons learned with leading experts from its sister project REMOURBAN.
The agenda is below:
- Welcome - Carsten Rothballer, ICLEI, Replication Lead of GrowSmarter
- Monitoring and Evaluation - Björn Palm, KTH, Technical Validation Lead in GrowSmarter
- Economic Analysis - Miquel Rodríguez, IESE, Smart Business Solution Lead in GrowSmarter
- Evaluation framework and indicators - Isabel Tomé, IBERDROLA, Evaluation Lead in REMOURBAN
Q&A session - lead questions:
- How to establish an appropriate monitoring scheme that can effectively feed into the political and technical decision-making processes in (Lighthouse and Follower) cities?
- What are the most important components / indicators for assessing the socio-economic and environmental impacts of smart solutions?
- How to identify, capture and select the most important value chains of sometimes expensive and disruptive technologies that combine different assets and interest from various stakeholders?How to assess the economical feasibility of single and combined solutions for the purpose of replication?
Register here for the webinar.