Get your Project to the EU Regions Week 2020 before March 27!
The 2020 edition of the European Week of Regions and Cities (#EURegionsWeek) is coming up on October 12-15 in Brussels, Belgium.
The main topics of 2020 are:
- Green Europe
- Cohesion and cooperation (including also the celebration of 30 years of Interreg!)
- Empowering citizens
Call for event partners is open
#EURegionsWeek offers plenty of opportunities to actively contribute to the event and its agenda. Call for 'event partners' and session proposals is open until 27 March 2020.
To learn how to boost your chances at having your project present during the EU Regions Week, you can check the recording of the "Webinar on getting your project to EU Regions Week" at https://www.interregeurope.eu/euregionsweek/. You can also check the presentation from the webinar.
#EURegionsWeek is an excellent opportunity to highlight your project results, promote your good practices, or share inspiration and experiences with peers from other regions. It is also a great chance to explore synergies with other projects working on similar matters. What better way to do so than by organising a joint activity?
Make use of this opportunity, reach out to other projects and promote your results and lessons learned in a joint session!
In addition, you can propose different types of activities:
- EU Regions Talks (short 10-30 minute pitches by a single speaker);
- Q&A sessions with experts (60 minutes focused on a specific issue);
- Workshops (90 minutes with up to four speakers);
- Participatory labs (90 minutes, interactive problem-solving or exchange of experience based sessions); or
- Exhibition stands (focused on inspiring through interaction).
More information and the online application form are available here.