frontierCities 2 - Market Acceleration Grants call open now!
Selected Start-ups & SMEs will have the opportunity to receive tailored technical and commercial support to succeed in their Market take-up plans!
The Market Acceleration Grants aim to support start-ups and SMEs in the Smart Cities sector using proven FIWARE-enabled solutions from Phase 1, 2 and Phase 3 (FIWARE A16 Acceleration Programme) of the FI-PPP Programme.
The funding available for the MAG 2 grants will be between € 25,000 - € 75,000.
Deadline for Applicants:
Wednesday 31st January 2018 at 17:00 hrs CET
Key Eligibility Criteria Please read carefully the MAG2 Open Call Guidelines before starting your Application!
1. MAG2 Grants target powered-by-FIWARE applications for the Smart Cities domain, already developed during earlier EU FI-PPP programmes (Phase 1, 2 or Phase 3 - A16 Acceleration Programme).
2. Applicants must be start-ups or SMEs established in an EU Member State or H2020 Associated Country.
What is an SME?
What are H2020 Associated Countries?
3. Applicants must prove that their powered by FIWARE Application has been piloted in a real life environment, with a relevant number of users in collaboration with a city and/or corporate/industrial partner and/or other institutional entity and for a reasonable period of time (simulations are not accepted).
[Companies that are currently beneficiaries under the frontierCities2 Market Acceleration Grant (MAG) and FI-TECH Grant Programme are not eligible to apply for this MAG2 Call]
- Where to apply? Follow the instructions on FundingBox.
- Any questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or through our frontierCities2 helpdesk!
- Join the frontierCities2 Network Communities on Fundingbox and post your questions in the Q&A section!