FLOW e-course is now open: discover how to join the learning platform!
Each webinar gives an overview of the topic, which is expanded on in the e-course that follows. Each e-course is offered for four weeks with expert moderation and allows for interaction with FLOW experts and with colleagues from across Europe. The webinars and the e-courses aim at providing concrete examples to help participants applying what they learn to their own local context.
The first e-course, entitled Congestion and Your City: the FLOW Approach, started on Monday 30 January and it will run for four weeks until 24/02/2017. Everybody can join at anytime and no pre-registration is required.
FLOW e-course is a great opportunity to:
- understand the philosophy behind the FLOW project and how your city can benefit from it
- gain an overview of FLOW methodology on microscopic and macroscopic transport modelling
- learn about examples from European cities (and beyond) where congestion has been reduced while cycling and/or walking has been improved
- gain inspiration on possibilities for action in your own city
- begin to consider design and other traffic flow measures that fully consider non-motorised transport
- develop a network of colleagues with whom discuss your developments, ideas and challenges
If you missed Flow’s first webinar, you can watch it here.
For questions about the e-course, please contact Bonnie Fenton at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To know more about FLOW, please visit the website.