European Innovation Partnership on Smart Cities and Communities (EIP-SCC) Action Cluster Meetings: 20 June 2017, Brussels
The next European Innovation Partnership on Smart Cities and Communities (EIP-SCC) Action Cluster Meetings will take place on 20 June at Hotel Metropole, Brussels, and will provide European officials, civic leaders, city representatives, investors, industry, entrepreneurs, and Action Cluster leaders with the opportunity to explore progress, make plans, and exchange views with their peers to give added-value to their national and local actions; and also identify gaps that need to be fulfilled at European level to develop new solutions in the Smart City environment.
The programme features:
- Plenary - Enablers to the Market Place involving experts in innovative and cross-border procurement, finance, and city politics.
- Initiative Pitches – short summaries on key Action Cluster initiatives to attract interest from other Action Clusters, Smart City stakeholders and the world of finance.
- Action Cluster Working Sessions
- Challenge Workshops – Finding solutions to challenges faced by Initiatives that are being implemented in the; followed by an opportunity to identify common challenges and how they can be addressed by working together.
- Individual Action Cluster Workshops to take plans forward on their specific themes.
- Plenary – Summarising the plans and solutions discussed during the working sessions
For more information about the event and the agenda, please visit this website.
Register before 26 May 2017 by selecting your Action Cluster of interest.