CH4LLENGE Universities for young professionals
CH4LLENGE will organise 5 universities that are aimed at students and young professionals from fields relevant to SUMP like transport planning, urban planning, engineering, environmental studies, but also social sciences. The universities with specific lectures on SUMP will take place in:
- Budapest University of Technology and Economics (Hungary) 02.-03.10.2014
- Brno University of Technology (Czech Republic) 16.-17.10.2014
- Krakow University of Technology in Faculty of Civil Engineering (Poland) (Spring 2015)
- Polytechnic University of Timisoara in Department of Transportation Engineering (Romania) (Summer 2015)
- University of Zagreb, Faculty of Traffic Sciences and Geography department (Croatia) (Autumn 2015)
The events will take place in English over 2 days and are open to interested students and young professionals from all over Europe. Every CH4LLENGE university participant will receive a set of lecture notes and a certificate for participation.
For more information and registration, please visit the dedicated CH4LLENGE webpage.