Call for FLOW Market Followers: apply by 31 October 2016!
What does FLOW offer to Marketplace Followers:
- Free interactive e-learning and webinars from PTV tailored to transport consultancies on new features of PTV Vissim and PTV Visum.
- Your company will be featured in the online FLOW Catalogue that will be presented to cities, thereby helping you gain exposure across Europe.
- Networking opportunities with other innovative consultancies that will put participants on the forefront of traffic modelling.
- Awards ceremony for the most innovative, active Market Follower companies at the FLOW final conference in Brussels.
What is your commitment:
- Participate actively in three FLOW e-Learning courses and webinars (first webinar and e-Learning course offered in January 2017)
- Agree to have your company featured in the online FLOW Catalogue
- Provide a brief written description for your company’s profile in the FLOW Catalogue
Who is eligible:
- FLOW aims to gather a good mix of companies that includes both SMEs and larger companies with an innovative business approach, including:
- companies which provide products, services and measures related to urban transport issues, urban planning, walking and cycling and/or urban road congestion reduction-
- companies with a minimum experience of traffic modelling practices and software-
- companies from the EU28, Iceland, Montenegro, Serbia, FYROM, Turkey, Switzerland, Norway, Israel, Albania, Moldova, Ukraine and Georgia
All activities will be carried out in English.
Do not miss this opportunity! Apply by 31 October 2016 here.
Only 20-30 Market Exploitation Followers will be selected, based on a list of objective criteria.
Successful applicants will be notified by 21 November 2016.