Big line up of high-level speakers at 2014 Polis Conference
The Polis conference features the latest innovative transport solutions and policies implemented in cities and regions across Europe, including:
- Rotterdam's sustainable mobility agenda,
- how Örebro encourages active travel, and
- Reading's use of cloud solutions for traffic management.
High level speakers include:
- Magda Kopczynska (Director, European Commission DG MOVE),
- Francesca Racioppi (Senior Policy and Programme Adviser WHO),
- Pierre Serne (Vice-President Ile de France Region),
- Gerrit Riemer (Director Future Mobility General Motors),
- José Viegas (Secretary General International Transport Forum),
- Marcia Pincus (US Department of Transport),
- Pascal Smet (Minister Brussels Capital Region),
- Sir Albert Bore (Leader Birmingham City Council), and
- Christine Revault D'Allonnes Bonnefoy (Member European Parliament).
Several workshops are organised around the conference. Details, practical information, programme and updates: https://www.polisnetwork.eu/2014conference
Secure your seat now!
To secure your seat, Polis members are urged to register this week before all seats are taken! Non-members should be aware that the early bird rate closes this Friday, 17th October.