Attend Polis events at ITS Europe Congress in Dublin!
- LEARN about the current ITS and network management priorities of local authorities
- ENGAGE with local authority practitioners and other professionals from across Europe
- DISCOVER the European research and deployment frameworks for ITS
Tuesday, 4 June 2013:
POSSE Open ITS Systems Forum meeting
Gain insight to national initiatives to overcome vendor lock-in in traffic management and ITS through open standards and specifications.
CONDUITS City Pool meeting
Discover how the tools developed within CONDUITS are helping Brussels to predict and assess the wider impacts of bus priority at traffic lights.
Wednesday, 5 June 2013:
Polis workshop 'European networking, transport innovation & local authorities'
Learn how local authorities have benefitted from sharing knowledge and experiences on transport policy and practice and how European funding opportunities have supported them in trying out new approaches.
Polis TE&M Working Group meeting
Internal meeting for Polis members and other local authorities upon invitation.
Thursday, 6 June 2013:
Urban Mobility Day at ITS Europe Congress
Special ITS Congress rate negotiated for local authorities from Ireland and the United Kingdom
- For the free-of-charge events on 4 & 5 June, register here. (Registration deadline is 17 May)
- For the ITS Congress on 6 June, register here.
4-5 June meetings only:
'Ove Arup' meeting room
50 Ringsend Road, Dublin 4
Arup is 1km from the Dublin Convention Centre - venue of ITS Europe Congress.