8th IRU International Taxi Forum
The forum will last from 09:30 - 14:00 and it will see the participation of more than 300 leading taxi and app businesses, trade associations, European and local decision-makers, researchers and media.
Topics that will be addressed in the forum include:
- Latest vehicle technologies
- Future legislation
- Mobility as a Service (‘MaaS’) business concept
- Smart taxis for smart cities;
Confirmed speakers include:
- Mary Crass, International Transport Forum;
- Matthew Daus, President of the International Association of Transportation Regulators;
- Tsu-Jui Cheng, ICLEI - the global association of cities and local governments
Simultaneous interpretation will be provided in English, German and Russian. If you wish to participate in the forum, registration is free but mandatory.
More information: http://www.eurotaximesse.de