UITP: Addressing the financial impact of the COVID-19 crisis
This webinar is organised in the framework of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak. It aims to assist public transport operators in tailoring business continuity plans responding to the specific challenges of communicable diseases.
It will address the financial impact of the Covid-19 crisis on the public transport sector. The webinar will look into:
- The economic impact of the current situation on public transport operators
- Steps that could be considered to address the current financial challenges
- Reflections on the longer-term impact on funding and financing of public transport
This 90 minutes (maximum) webinar in English is free of charge and only available to UITP members. Non UITP-members will be able to access the recording of the webinar afterwards in MyLibrary.
- Julian Ware, Head of Corporate Finance, Transport for London (TfL), United Kingdom
- Ulrich Weber, Head of Staff Unit Funding/ EU Affairs, Stuttgarter Straßenbahnen, Germany
- Hilia Boris Iglesia, Manager, Knowledge & Innovation, UITP
- Andrea Soehnchen, Consultant TransFortis, UITP
Other speakers will be confirmed very soon. If you are interested to share your experience and ideas, please get in touch with Adrien Moulin, Senior Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The webinar takes place on Thursday 7 May at 14.00 CEST.
Click here to register (UITP members only).