Metropolis webinar: Commuting across metropolises
This webinar from Metropolis brings together experts in mobility from different sectors to exchange their experience and point of view in the coordination of diverse stakeholders in order to deliver safe and affordable mobility that covers the needs of citizens living in vast metropolitan areas, leaving no one behind and contributing to the achievement of the Global Goals.
Organized in the occasion of the celebrations of World Bicycle Day on June 3, this webinar will also be an opportunity to showcase, for the first time to the public, the two latest Metropolis publications, both focused on mobility: Gender Keys 04 and the Issue Paper 10.
- Metropolis Secretariat General - Welcome & methodology (3 min)
- Introduction based on the report "Mobility and the SDGs - Philip Turner, Sustainable Mobility expert - UITP (12 min)
- Mobility rights and claims at the metropolitan scale - Floridea Di Ciommo, Economist and urban analyst, PhD in transport and urban planning, member of the cooperative cambiaMO | changing MObility (15 min)
- A practical point of view - Youngjun Han, Associate Research Fellow of Seoul Institute (12 min)
- Q & A (15-20 min)
- Metropolis Secretariat General - Wrap-up & follow-up (3 min)
The webinar takes place 3 June from 11:00 - 12:00. You can register here.