Horizon Europe Workshop for Transport Innovators in the UK, Europe and beyond
UK Transport in Europe is hosting a workshop on Horizon Europe on 2 July at 13:00 - 14:30 CEST. This is an opportunity to discuss with experts on the European Commission funding opportunities across the United-Kingdom, Europe and globally.
The European Commission’s €14.7 billion work programme of Horizon Europe for the period 2021-2022 was published last week, with a sizeable amount devoted to transport. The Horizon Europe Workshop for Transport Innovators is the opportunity to be briefed by experts, discuss and ask questions on What Horizon Europe Can Do for You: Funding Transport Innovators in the UK, Europe and the World. During this workshop, funding opportunities for rail, road, maritime, aviation, active transport, and intermodality will be covered.
The event is organised by UK Transport in Europe in partnership with the UK Mission to the EU, the University of Birmingham, the Rail Industry Association and LP Brussels and with OPP as a monitoring partner.
Expert speakers include:
- Louise Mothersole, Horizon Europe UK National Contact Point for Mobility
- Simon Argyle, Deputy Director, UK Mission to the EU
- Frank Moeschler, Head of Research, Innovation and Regional Policy at UK Mission to the EU
- Kate Jennings, Policy Director, Railway Industry Association
- Professor Clive Roberts FIRST FIET, University of Birmingham, Director of the Birmingham Centre for Railway Research and Education Lead for the UK Railway Research and Innovation Network.
POLIS actively supports its member cities and regions in the United Kingdom and in the EU in navigating the application process, developing project proposals and identifying future funding opportunities. Read the report of a recent event on Horizon Europe here.