EIT ‘Mobility Talks’: Analysis of mobility behaviour using data during and after the COVID-19 confinement
Join the first edition of EIT Urban Mobility’s ‘Mobility Talks’ taking place on 14 May!
In order to keep our community and stakeholders informed and involved, also during these difficult times of COVID-19, we are organising a series of webinars. These webinars will have different formats, with a focus on themes linked to urban mobility innovations and the impact of COVID-19 on liveable urban spaces.
These inspiring online gatherings will provide you with insights into the latest developments and with experts’ views on specific topics. Any person interested in these topics is free to get involved! Join our ‘Mobility Talks’, get involved in our discussions and help us to overcome the new challenges we are facing.
The use of data and data privacy during and after the COVID-19 confinement is now all over the news.
EIT Urban Mobility wants to give voice to experts to discuss changes and challenges around mobility and public transport during and after confinement of COVID-19; who owns the data, and who analyzes it.
For this first edition EIT Urban Mobility is proud to get insights from the following international top-speakers:
- Joan Maria Bigas, Director of mobility, transport and sustainability at AMB (Barcelona Metropolitan Area)
- Georgia Ayfantopoulou, Research Director, Hellenic Institute of Transport (HIT) / Centre for Research and Technology Hellas (CERTH)
- José Viegas, former General Secretary at International Transport Forum OECD
- Ignacio Barrios, CEO and co-founder of Kido Dynamics
- Moderated by Daniel Serra, Director Innovation Hub South, EIT Urban Mobility.
Attendees can actively engage during the Q&A session! Join the discussion and share your thoughts and views with us!
The webinar takes place on 14 May from 17.00-18.30 CET. You can register here.