VCÖ Mobility Award: Submissions are open
VCÖ Mobility is looking for exemplary projects and concepts on sustainable transport! Submit your project until June 1st, to get the opportunity to participate at the VCÖ Mobility Award, Austria’s largest competition for sustainable transport and mobility
The VCÖ Mobility Awards, Austria’s largest competition for sustainable transport and mobility has opened submissions for projects. The 30th VCÖ Mobility Award 2021, carried out in cooperation with the Austrian Federal Ministry of Climate Action, Environment, Energy, Mobility, Innovation and Technology (BMK) and the Austrian Federal Railways (ÖBB), is dedicated to major changes in the transport sector.
Submissions are now open to companies, including transportation companies, municipalities, districts, research institutes, schools and universities as well as to students, special interest groups and societies, campaign groups as well as private citizens.
VCÖ Mobility is looking for submissions on the following topics:
- Active mobility
- ‘Design for All’ – Mobility addressed to intergenerational and social needs
- Public and publicly accessible transport, multimodality
- Goods traffic, transport and logistics
- Spatial planning, settlement development and housing
- Infrastructural solutions and measures for land re-naturalization
- Mobility management (companies, schools, leisure, tourism)
- Mobility addressed to needs of children and young people
- Digitization in mobility
- Energy transition and electrification in mobility
- Mobility as a Service (MaaS).
VCÖ Mobility accepts already implemented projects, projects with guaranteed funding, inspiring pilots and concepts for projects, as well as studies and work of research, which promote the socio-ecological transformation of the transport system and sustainable forms of mobility.
Submit your projects by June 1st and find more information regarding the procedure here.