TRA 2018 in Vienna, 16-19 April 2018: What to Expect
New trends such as digitalisation, automation, decarbonisation, and innovative technologies disrupt the transport sector, form new businessmodels and create opportunities for new mobility services and logistic solutions. How the European industry can set the tone towards 2030 and up to 2050 is the main topic of the 1st Industrial Round Table launched at TRA2018 in Vienna.
To lead Europe into shaping this change at a global level, the European Commission set up the document "Europe on the MOVE", Com(2017) 223. It identifies seven priority areas to tackle current and future challenges. With those actions, the European transport sector has the chance to lead the transition towards the user-centric, integrated and truly multimodal transport system of the future and to guide the industry to the top of embracing innovation and deployment of new technologies. The following high level representatives will discuss at this Round Table:
- Carole Desnost (SNCF, Chief Innovation Officer),representative of the Rail Sector
- Axel Flaig (Airbus, SVP R&T), representative of the Aviation Sector
- Emmanuel Forest (Bouygues, Senior Vice-President of Institutional and European Affairs), representative of the Construction Sector
- Helmut List (AVL, CEO), representative of the Road Sector
- Hanna Maurer Sibley (Ericsson, Head of Presales NWS North Central Europe), representative of the ICT Sector
- Bernard Meyer (Meyer Shipyards, Managing Director), representative of the Waterborne Sector
Visit the TRA2018 website for more information!