TIDE call for champion cities open
Success factors and barriers, including managerial issues, stakeholder consultation, financing, timeframe and an action plan will be addressed.
Champion cities can choose from 15 innovative TIDE measures across 5 main thematic areas: New pricing measures, Non-motorised transport, Advanced network and traffic management to support traveller information, Advanced electric vehicles, Public transport organisation
The selected champion cities will each receive a subcontracting budget of 19.000 € plus an additional travel budget for external experts. The budget should allow the champion city to:
- contribute to the development of an implementation scenario in cooperation with the TIDE
- consortium for integrating one innovative measure into their local transport policy,
- involve stakeholders in Local Innovation Forums,
- participate in training and exchange activities,
- organise a national dissemination event in their country, in cooperation with Polis and EUROCITIES.
These activities should be conducted between April 2013 and June 2015.
If you are interested in becoming a TIDE Champion City, make sure to apply before 28 February 2013! The detailed terms of reference and application form are available on www.tide-innovation.eu.