"The Integrated Perspective", European Commission Study on Urban Logistics is Now Available
Study on urban logistics - "The integrated perspective"
Study with the objective to develop guidance documents including best practices on six different aspects of urban logistics. The target group being local and regional administrations. Each topic includes one non-binding guidance document and one technical report (more detailed). The final report "The integrated perspective" binds the non-binding guidance documents together and comprise all recommendations (13 deliveries in total):
- The final report;
- The use of information and communication technologies;
- Treatment of logistics activities in Urban Vehicle Access Regulation Schemes;
- Engagement of stakeholders when implementing urban freight logistics policies;
- Logistics schemes for e-commerce;
- The use of environmentally friendly freight vehicles;
- Indicators and data collection methods on urban freight distribution.
The direct link to the publications: https://ec.europa.eu/transport/themes/urban/studies_en.