Register now: The role of parking in Sustainable Urban Transport Plans
Registration for the joint EPA - Polis workshop is now open Polis and the European Parking Association invite you to a joint event in Stuttgart on the role of parking in Sustainable Urban Transport Plans. The event will inform you about:
- future challenges in parking policy in European cities;
- the role of parking in spatial development and accessibility;
- parking policies to support environmental policies, including clean vehicle strategies;
- innovative parking management schemes; and
- financial aspects of parking policies.
This event is aimed at the main stakeholders in the urban parking policies:
- urban and transport planners,
- local authorities representatives,
- parking operators and service providers,
- anyone who sees the value of parking as a tool to manage transport.
Venue: Rathaus, Marktplatz 1, Kleiner Sitzungssaal, Stuttgart, Germany
More information, agenda and registration: click here.