Paper submission to 19th International Transport and Air Pollution Conference, 26-27 November
The conference aims to bring together scientists, practitioners, and policy makers to assess the current scientific knowledge of air pollution due to emissions from transportation systems with special focus on the following topics:
- Energy efficient and clean transport technologies
- E-mobility for road transport
- Intelligent transport systems for low carbon technology
- CO2 and other GHGs from transport and tradeoffs with air pollutants
- Alternative Fuels for Transport
- Strategies for energy efficiency and low emissions
- Socioeconomic aspects of transport, climate change and pollution
Deadline for submission of abstracst is 30th April 2012.
More information is available at the conference website.