Intelligent Transport Conference 2018: Programme out now!
Taking place at the QEII Centre in London on 1-2 November 2018, the Intelligent Transport Conference will investigate how technology will shape the future of transport; improve air quality, operations, improve performance and the customer experience. The conference will also discuss future technologies, forms of transportation and what the future of mobility may look like. Speakers from across the globe will explore how and why industry decision makers operate the way they do, and examine how technology is changing the dynamics of transport.
The 2018 programme commences each day with plenary sessions, before breaking into two streams: Mobility for Today and Tomorrow and Technology and the Passenger Experience.
Confirmed speakers for 2018 include:
- Sharon Moore MBE, Industry Technical Leader for Travel & Transportation, IBM
- Christian Wolmar – Author and Broadcaster
- Ivo Cré, Director Policy & Projects Polis Network
- Mathew Hudson, Head of Strategy Technology and Data, Transport for London
- Carlos Gonzalez, Strategic Partner Manager, Google UK
- Joao Rocha, Senior Asset Manager, Network Rail
- Giles Fearnley, Manager Director, UK Bus, First Group plc
- Dr. Tom Voege, Policy Analyst, International Transport Forum
All POLIS members are entitled to an exclusive partnership discount. Please contact Polis via firstname.lastname@example.org to get the code.