EUSTO Final Conference
The conference represents a unique opportunity to get in contact with experts in the field of surface transport and its protection, to exchange knowledge and experiences.
Conference sessions will cover topics related to:
- Transportation security research: results from empirical studies and modelling.
- Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP): experiences, emerging threats, risk awareness and counter measures.
- Cooperation and collaboration among stakeholders: paving the way for the rapid deployment of security innovations.
- European and national regulations: status of implementation and effectiveness.
- The future of CIP: revision of the European directive 2008/114 and supporting measures.
Participation is free of charge, but registration per e-mail is required. Some budget is still available to cover expenses for a limited number of participants on a “first come - first served” basis. Please send an e-mail containing your name, title, affiliation and position to the conference organiser Ralf Hedel (Fraunhofer IVI - firstname.lastname@example.org) or to Mauro Borioni (SRM Bologna - email@example.com).
For more information, consult www.eusto.eu.