Electric Vehicles City Casebook available
The EV City Casebook presents 50 examples of transformative policies, projects technologies, and business models that have been implemented in 23 countries around the world.
Some examples from Polis' members are included, such as:
- London's ultra low emission zone and their city-wide charging infrastructure strategy
- Rome's electric bus fleet
- Emilia-Romagna regional approach to electromobility
- Paris electric vehicles carsharing scheme
- Barcelonas 'start-ups' support
- Brussels' TNT mobile depot (tested during the STRAIGHTSOL project)
One of the goals of the casebook is to show how innovative solutions can create new opportunities for electric mobility in the future.