Brussels to host Belgian Road Congress
Road and network managers, contractors, engineering consultancy firms, suppliers, research centres, administrations and public institutions: All stakeholders in the road sector will attend this event to exchange innovations and best practices with regard to themes including:
- restoring engineering works in an urban environment
- the quality of public spaces
- the quality and the new perspectives of road surfacing materials
- managing roadworks (accessibility, safety, ...)
- the implications of new technology for the road sector
Next to classic sessions (in French and in Dutch), networking sessions and exhibition areas will offer exhibitors and sponsors the opportunity to present their products and achievements and to establish contacts for future collaborations.
The Belgian Road Congress is organised on the Belgian Road Association’s initiative. This 23rd edition is organised by Brussels Mobility (Brussels Regional Public Service).
More information: www.cbr-bwc.be