BESTFACT Urban Freight Workshop
The objective is to provide a compact status update and to exchange on topics related to:
- The organisational support and growth of electric fleets
- How to improve the cooperation of private and public sector efforts
- Innovations of market leaders and leading cities
- The future development of the European Policy towards zero emission logistics
- Future possible improvements and different stakeholders expectations
It is intended to see and understand Best Practice cases from cities such as London, Berlin, Paris, Padova and Brussels and to debate how to transfer or apply some of the solutions. During this workshop the Brussels Region will also present its new Urban Freigth Plan which will provide a framework for city deliveries and will promote the implementation of efficient and innovative measures.
Registration is free and it is currently open. More details on the draft agenda can be found here.
For any question please contact firstname.lastname@example.org