- About Polis
- Working Groups
- European Policy
- EU Projects
- Thinking Cities
The rules and regulations for the prestigious EPA Awards have now been published. The awards will be presented at the he 17th EPA congress in Berlin in 2015. The deadline for entries is 15th of January 2015.
The European Parking Award has been established by the European Parking Association (EPA) as a biennial award for excellence in parking. A prize can be awarded in each of the following five categories:
• Category 1 New parking structures
• Category 2 Renovated parking structures
• Category 3 Public space on-street parking projects
• Category 4 Innovative schemes in off-street parking
• Category 5 Marketing & communication on parking
This time a new category is introduced for marketing and communications on parking.
The assessment forms are also available for download as word documents at www.europeanparking.eu .